Seven Primary Opportunities to meet CPAs
- Through introductions from members who have business relationships with CPAs. Introduced member and CPA can network to find new clients and new resources for clients.
- Through the "CPA Special Guest" venues at meetings. Both members and CPA guests are given new networking opportunities for possible referrals to new clients and new client resources.
- At CPE events sponsored by The Accountant Information Market and partnering banks. Members, host bankers and CPAs are given new networking opportunities. Informal setting allows all parties to exchange ideas seated at lunch and at "mini trade show" during lunch hour. CPAs can even network with one another and business owners that attend.
- Organizing networking “After Hours” at local restaurants, a great opportunity to kick back and relax, and usually precluded with a CPE class.
- Providing “CPEatZZA” during the tax season . We deliver the pizza (or bagels for breakfast), anytime, anywhere to support the efforts of the CPAs and staff.
- Luncheons for CPAs whereby noon hour may be a better time to gather, usually precluded by a CPE class.
- "CPE TO GO" - We deliver CPE directly to the door of the CPA and staff.